Collaborative Knowledge & Integrated Strength
At Alabama Insurance Exchange, Inc., our job is to provide our members peace of mind while not becoming a financial nor bureaucratic burden to our members. We are bound by a clear corporate culture that encompasses our traditions, values and goals to help our member agencies become the best independent insurance sales organizations they can possibly be.
Some of the benefits our Member Agencies enjoy are:
- Independence - Even though we work together as a cluster, you maintain 100% ownership of your agency, book of business, producer codes and commissions.
- Carrier and Vendor Access - Through Alabama Insurance Exchange, Inc., we are able to represent more companies by spreading the production requirements across all of our agencies. Furthermore, we have built relationships with several industry related vendors for our members to take advantage of.
- Increased Earnings - By aggregating premium volumes and loss ratios, we are able in increase commissions, contingencies and access preferred agency contract benefits.
- Carrier Stability - Utilizing the cluster model, companies are more accommodating when it comes to individual productions requirements and loss ratios; thereby minimizing the potential of carrier appointment cancellations.
- Intellectual Capita - We coordinate industry trends, markets and operational information with our agencies. Our members are able to share ideas of what works, and just as importantly, what does not without the fear of competitive reprisal.
- Perpetuation and Legacy Planning - At the time you wish to move, sell or merge your agency; we are able to assist in finding the right buyer as well as providing the tools necessary for a seamless transition.